Become an employer partner with Goodwill.
Employees are the lifeblood of your business, and Goodwill is a partner you can count on to help meet your labor needs. We specialize in matching employers like you with motivated job seekers who have disabilities or other challenges.
For many people, getting hired is a great first step, but life and job issues can surface after the job begins. Goodwill Works is there not only to bring our employer partners qualified candidates, but to assist in resolving any issues that could jeopardize the success of the placement—for as long as a need exists.
- Modules that focus on self-presentation, attitude, dependability, conflict resolution, team building, and safety
- Background checks and drug testing
- Ongoing support to help employees overcome difficulties in the workplace or their personal lives
Our employer partners:
- Offer non-temporary positions that pay a market wage and offer health insurance
- Help our career coaches understand your job and pre-testing requirements, work environment, and culture, so we can provide candidates who are best suited to meet your needs
- Identify a representative or supervisor with whom our career coaches can keep in touch, monitor on-the-job progress, and quickly assist with any issues that arise.
There are no costs associated with becoming an employer partner; our work is funded through a variety of sources, including Goodwill’s retail program, individual donors, foundations, and grants. Everyone wins when you hire our candidates to your team.
Interested? Get started today by downloading our employer partner form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.