GoodShred® Document Destruction
It’s never been more important to securely dispose of sensitive documents.
GoodShred®, a Louisville-based program of Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, is an AAA Certified Member of the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) and proudly provides local, customer service-oriented document destruction for your business.
- Competitive pricing structure, including a
- Pre-determined pickup schedule
- Convenient drop-off location for smaller jobs
- Pickup and drop-off is simple and cost effective
- Recycling of all shredded paper
- No need to remove staples, paper clips, file folders, or report covers
- Document containers are locked and secured at your business and while in transit.
- Our truck is equipped with a GPS tracking system.
- Our shredding facility is access-controlled and protected with 24-hour video surveillance.
- Every employee has undergone a federal and state background check.
- Witnessed destruction is available by appointment.
How does secure shredding work?
- We furnish secure, locked containers at your business, where you deposit documents to be destroyed.
- We pick up the filled containers and replace them with empty containers.
- We transport the containers in a secured, GPS-tracked truck to our access-controlled facility.
- Documents are weighed, shredded, and compacted into bales in preparation for recycling.
- You will receive a Certificate of Destruction as proof that all work is complete.
- GoodShred is a revenue-producing program of Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, a nonprofit organization headquartered in Louisville, KY that provides job preparation, placement, and hands-on training for people who have disabilities or other barriers to employment.
- Revenue earned by GoodShred from private and public sector clients supports employees with disabilities or other disadvantages who work directly with the program while also contributing to Goodwill’s numerous job training and employment counseling programs that help place Kentuckians into thousands of jobs each year.
- GoodShred has employed Kentuckians who face a variety of challenges in finding and keeping a job, including those with developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, and mental illness.
- Working at GoodShred gives employees the ability to learn or refine a variety of transferable job skills, including customer service, truck driving, time management, sorting, reporting, machine operation, proper execution of safety procedures, and active quality control related to the prevention of identity theft.
- By using Goodwill’s GoodShred program for your document destruction needs, you’ll be helping Kentuckians with disabilities or other disadvantages achieve and maintain employment to gain a better quality of life.
For more information, call 502-442-0676.