- Competitive benefits package for both part- and full-time employees
- Free career coaching, including financial training and digital literacy
- Flexible hours
- $5,000/year in tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellness program
- Access to our Goodwill Cars to Work program
- Mission-centric career
When we say mission-centric career, what do we mean? When you work at Goodwill, you work to help fund employment programs for Kentuckians who have disabilities or other challenges to entering the workforce. You get paid, but you also help out your neighbors in need!
Have a background challenge? That’s OK, too! Goodwill is a proud second-chance employer.