Employees are the lifeblood of your business, and Goodwill is a partner you can count on to help meet your labor needs. We specialize in matching employers with motivated job seekers who have disabilities or other challenges.
For many people, getting hired is a great first step but life and job issues can surface after the job begins. Goodwill is there not only to bring our employer partners qualified candidates but to assist in resolving any issues that could jeopardize the success of the placement — for as long as a need exists.
- Training modules that focus on attitude, conflict resolution, dependability, team building, safety and self-presentation
- Background checks and drug testing
- Ongoing support to help employees overcome challenges in the workplace or their personal lives
Our employer partners:
- Offer nontemporary positions that pay a competitive wage and offer health insurance
- Help our career coaches understand your job and pretesting requirements, work environment and culture, so we can provide candidates who are best suited to meet your needs
- Identify a representative or supervisor with whom our career coaches can keep in touch, monitor on-the-job progress and quickly assist with any issues that arise
There are no costs associated with becoming an employer partner. Our work is funded through a variety of sources, including Goodwill’s retail program, individual donors, foundations and grants. Everyone wins when you hire our candidates to your team! If you are interested in becoming an employer partner, please complete the form below:
Goodwill firmly believes that, as a community, we are more effective when we work together. We partner with many nonprofit agencies to carry out our mission, connecting people with resources and services outside our realm of expertise so all of their needs can be addressed and they can focus on finding success in the workplace.
While Goodwill excels in helping Kentuckians identify their talents, develop their skills and find a career path, our partners can provide services in housing and food insecurity, addiction recovery, childcare and more. If your organization serves clients who need career opportunities, please reach out for more information! We’re likely serving people who could use your organization’s services as well. Call 1-844-GWK-WORK (1-844-495-9675) for more information.
Barren River Area Safe Space (BRASS)
Georgetown Housing Authority
The Healing Place
Kentucky Career Center
Men’s Addiction Recovery Campus
Louisville Metro Department of Corrections
United Way of Central Kentucky
Volunteers of America Mid-States
Louisville Community Financial Empowerment Network
Lexington VA Health Care System