Group 1 = $100. Complete any one of the following and receive credit. The maximum earned is $100 for group 1
- Steps program. 8000 steps a day for 25 days in a month. If you walked 10/12k in a day, those steps can transfer over. So total, I am looking for 200,000 steps. If you choose a month with 31 days, you have 6 days of wiggle room.
- Submit proof of 36 visits to your gym/ exercise studio over six (6) months.
- Participate in Weight Watchers for at least three (3) out of the six (6) months.
- Pursue GED completion or college classes (3 credit hours) or complete a certification course that equals 80 or more contact hours (transcripts or course completion documents for show of proof)
- Complete a six (6) week tobacco cessation program (completion certificate is proof)
Group 2 = $50. Complete any combination of the following to receive the maximum of $50 in group 2
- Show proof of your annual health screening by your health care provider ($50).
- Show proof (Dr. note) of completing yearly women’s/men’s health exam ($25)
- Show proof of a dental cleaning ($25).
- Complete three (3) health/wellness learning modules through Goodwill training management systems ($25, completion certificate is proof).Example: “Sleep and Wellness”
Group 3 = $50. Complete any combination of the following to receive the maximum of $50.
- Complete three (3) financial literacy courses through either Apprisen, Goodwill Learning Management System (Elevate), or any other financial institutions courses ($30. Show a certificate of completion for proof).
- Complete three (3) courses on Elevate of your choice ($25) Example: “The Beauty of Differing Opinions”
- Attend a worship service or spiritual development course/class/yoga ($10. No proof necessary other than stating you attended at least once during incentive period).
- Complete a mental health/stress learning module on Elevate ($20. Show certificate of completion as proof).
- Receive both rounds of a COVID-19 vaccination(s) ($25)